Sharing Your Creative Works
As an attempt to build up a creativity and inspiration platform for the hand knitters in Hong Kong, we would like to collect their final works, using any yarn purchased from DK Yarn, and showcase here at our website. If you are interested, please join and share with us now!
At the same time, we would ask you to respect the following rules:
- Only upload work that you yourself have created, and to which you have the rights to use. Please especially avoid other companies logos and do not violate their intellectual property rights.
- Do not upload anything that is likely to shock or offend.
- Choose beautiful and sharp photos that fully showcase your work.
- Please do not include any URLs or logos in your photos or titles. If you wish to accredit something, please do so in the description text.
- All submissions will be subject to our evaluation and decisions for web publishing.
- By submitting your works to us, it implies that you allow us to publish your work publicly. No license/ publishing fees shall be charged from us.
- In case of disputes, DK YARN/ Double Knit Yarn Company Limited reserve the right of final decision.